Buyer’s Guide To Choose the Right uPVC Windows & uPVC Doors
At Prominance, the uPVC profiles are tested by the quality assurance team to make sure every unit reflects our world-class quality standards. We have gone ahead and tested our uPVC profiles with the World’s best institutions such as BSI- UK and SKZ – Germany. Every buyer should judge the uPVC Windows & Doors on the below important factors before making a decision. As this is a long-term investment for your home, always make sure that you verify the results and accreditation documents of the uPVC Brand.
- Primarily determined by a multi-chambered uPVC profiles
- Standard profiles 2.3mm to 3 mm and steel reinforcements will range between 1mm to 3mm.
- A strong uPVC depends on resistance to cracks.
- Sound insulation
- Glass thickness
- Colour stability and design
- Impact resistance
- UV resistant material
- Longevity – over 40/50 years
- Resists Combustion
- Insulation – Thermal & Acoustic
- Cost Competitive
- High Performance & Low Maintenance
- No Painting
- Not attacked by Termites
- No Colour deformation
- No Rotting, Rusting or Corroding
- No Warping or Twisting
- Tough & Durable
August 4, 2023